I've noticed an issue lately (maybe the past couple months). Here's basically what happens:
- I click on an existing card from the board.
- I edit something about it that would show on the board, such as description or labels.
- I close the card window so that I'm back at the board.
- Result: The changes that I made don't appear on the card on the board view.
- If I click on the card again, I can see that my changes are still there, so they were saved, but again, if I close the card, the board still isn't updated.
- If I refresh the entire browser page, THEN the changes are show.
- Or, if I move the card to a different list within the board, then the card shows correctly in the other list.
This never used to be an issue. If I edited a card, the changes were shown immediately on the board view of the card.
Is this the case for everyone else? Is this a known issue?