For whatever reason, Trello is not allowing me to turn on my automations in any new boards that I have set up.It keeps throwing the following notification:
I have exist the program and logged back in and still to no avail...
It will only allow me to enable one automation with one library...This is so disruptive to say the least - not sure how much time we have lost as a business this year on the functions being tappered/updated and not being restored properly after works have been conduct in the background.
If the built-in automations aren't working for you, you could try using Power-Ups instead. I personally use Board Assistant (https://trello.com/power-ups/685016dd47b5654ae385bba6) for this kind of stuff.It has some handy features like managing members in cards automatically or adding comments when things change. They actually just added a feature to mirror board structures to other boards, which might be useful since you're setting up new ones. The developers are pretty active and usually open to suggestions if you need other specific automations added.
Hi @Donna sorry that you're experiencing issues with turning on new automations!
I suspect you may have hit a limit on the number of automations that can be enabled at one time. As a first step, I would suggest reviewing any enabled automation rules that you no longer need, and turning them off.
If you're still experiencing issues with enabling new automations, feel free to log a support ticket with the team at https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Ensure that 'Technical issues and bugs' is selected, and under the 'What app is this for?' section, type in 'Trello' in the search bar.
@Beverley We are given 1000 automations per board, we are well under that target according to the reports we can check in our subscription.I don't believe the per board is the case anymore, it is more like being applicable to the workspace and not the board.
Hi @Donna
There is a storage limit to the total number of automations each user can create. Rather than a fixed number of automations, the limit is a total of 64000 characters, shared among all automations you create.
64000 characters is equal to about 750 average length automations.
This is a database limit, and unfortunately can’t be removed or raised.
This guide has more information about the automation quotas and limits: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/butler-quotas-and-limits/#Storage-limit
I would suggest reviewing any automation rules that you no longer need, and delete them in order to free up space. Or have another member in your Workspace create and enable any new automation rules going forward.
Thanks @Beverley if I have 750 automations this would make so much sense , but I do not, I only have about 554 and 70% as two lines in total.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.