I have a doc with two heading levels (2 and 3). Heading index = 10px. But my level 3 headings are not indented.
In fact, no heading appears with bullets, even though list style = disc.
Has anyone seen this behavior? Version 5.4.3.
Thanks,Steve
Is the TOC working within any other page or space within your instance?
What are the names of your headers?
Trying doing a manual insert of the TOC macro:
{toc:style=disc|indent=10px}
Once pasted, select insert
Something else to review:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/table-of-contents-toc-macro-does-not-render-correctly-or-at-all-231342939.html
If you are using an Adaptavist macro that includes a plugin for the TOC, you may need to disable it.
Stephen,
TOC looks to behave similarly in other pages.
Manual insertion same thing.
Redacted names of headers as follows. Interestingly, they appear fine here, but not when displayed in Wiki!. Something tells me this behavior is significant to solving this issue. Thanks!
Check your TOC Plugin and ensure everything is running, it should look like this:
How to check plugins: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Viewing+installed+add-ons
TOC Plugin is listed as a System Add-ons.
image2016-3-14 15:10:6.png
I see:
The page you were trying to reach could not be found. This could be because:
So I need Admin to do, right? Can I assume that changing this setting will affect all existing pages in Wiki? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.