Hey everyone 👋,
Quick intro: For those who don't know, my name is Tomislav Tobijas (short version is "Tobi"), and I work as a Senior Atlassian Consultant at Koios Consulting in Zagreb, Croatia.
I'll keep this short — I just wanted to share how we recently piloted a custom onboarding experience during one migration from Data Center to Cloud. The onboarding was relevant to all new cloud users (so, all roles).
Btw, I enjoy playing with graphics and designs, so I used a lot of Atlassian materials from Atlassian Mosaic and other marketing resources to build and customize the backgrounds you see in each onboarding step. 🧑🎨
To be honest, we did stumble upon a couple of edge cases while testing this, but I believe the product team addressed those by now 🙂
Overall, it’s a really nice feature to have, and we’ll definitely be using it in upcoming implementations.
Hope this gives you some ideas for building your own custom onboarding!
Cheers,
Tobi