Is there any way to freez the header of the table, currntly if the table is big it is very difficult to keep on moving up and down to remember the columns name..
we are using confluece 5.1.5 pleaase help.
Avdesh,
Unless there is a plugin that allows you to do do this, the answer is no. But it would be nice to be able to do so.
Cheers.
Hi Mick, could you please suggest that if any other way or is there any plugin already available to do this?
Avdhesh,
Sorry I can't. It's not something I've found in any of the plugins I've used.
You could try searching the marketplace to see if there's anything that does it though: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/home/confluence
Hi Avdhesh,
this will need development unless you find something on the marketplace.
If you want to develop something like this, this jquery-plugin will be a good start:
http://fixedheadertable.com/
But you need to modify it that it'll work with AUI
Regards
Steve
ok thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.