Dear
I am interested in purchasing a Trello Premium plan for my company, but I need some clarification regarding the licensing terms before I proceed.
Specifically, I would like to understand how user access works. If I purchase a single Premium account, will I be able to create an unlimited number of boards and invite all of my employees to collaborate on those boards?
The critical question is: Do the people I invite (my employees) need to have their own individual Premium licenses to view, edit, and create cards on the boards I own, or can they participate fully using their own free accounts once they are invited to a Premium workspace?
My goal is to create a collaborative space for my entire team. However, purchasing an individual license for each employee is currently not within my budget. I want to ensure that buying a single Premium account will allow me to invite all my staff to work within the boards I create without requiring them to upgrade.
Thank you for your help.
Best regards,