I have a table on a page that is 21 columns wide. In Edit mode, I can only see 13, and when I try to horizontally scroll to see more columns, all I can see is a dotted-line vertical boundary immediately after the 13th column. I'm then snapped back to my original view before attempting to look beyond the 13 visible columns. In non-Edit mode (I guess View mode) I can scroll and see all 21 columns.
I'd like to be able to edit the contents of all 21 columns I see in View mode, not just the 13 I can see in Edit mode. I'd also like to be able to add more columns in the future. However, in this current state I cannot. I am unable to delete the table to "start from scratch" as it contains old information that is I'd like to keep for record-keeping sake.
Any advice would be welcome.