I have 0 usage of rovodev credits and still I'm getting You've reached your Rovo Dev credit limit!!!
@lavdaa lehsaan welcome to the community! This isn’t expected behavior. Atlassian confirmed there’s been a bug during recent changes to Rovo Dev credits, especially affecting new accounts with billing added. So seeing “limit reached” with 0 usage is not normal and not due to other users. If it’s still happening, raise a support ticket—this needs a backend fix, not a config change.
Hey @lavdaa lehsaan
In your instance, other user's could have used Rovo credits and that's why it's returning 0.
I don't think. Same problem here. No other users. It's just a rovo bug...
Same issue for me as well. I added my card and tried generating a new api key and authenticating with it and it still shows You've reached your Rovo Dev credit limitSubscription page shows : Standard Free 30-day trialI'd like to remove my card from my payment method as I don't want to be charged for a product that doesn't work.
@lavdaa lehsaan have you added your payment method in?
please check https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Rovo-for-Software-Teams-Beta/Updates-to-Rovo-Dev-access-and-credit-limits/ba-p/3202137 for the updated rules on Rovo Dev credit limits
It looks like you've hit the monthly cap for the Rovo trial or the specific tier you're on. Atlassian usually calculates these credits at the site level, so if you have multiple people testing it simultaneously, the limit vanishes pretty fast. You might want to check the 'Billing' section in the admin console to see the exact usage breakdown. If you're on a trial, you sometimes have to wait for the next billing cycle or reach out to support to see if they can bump it up for testing purposes.
If they literally won't even let you try out the model or anything now, they should have stuck with the old method, which worked like a charm. Now, even if you pay, it tells you you've reached the limit. WTF with this new system?
I found this question and wanted to comment and share a discovery I made when we went to Rovo Dev that is now being exacerbated with metering going live. I find there is a big gap in visibility to Platform Usage for app admins (Rovo, Rovo Dev, Bitbucket...) that will end up painful for many. Only org admins can see the meters in Insights, and only the billing contact (or billing partner, which many of us have, even further removing visibility) can check through the Billing Panel. Org admins and billing partners cannot be a bottleneck for real-time meter reads. Atlassian support has helped me open an improvement ticket for this and I hope it can get some fire under it! Please vote and share! https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AX-2215
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.