Hi Atlassian.
Let me ask - How I can setup the automerge in Stash from master branch to other branch with specific name. Is is possible in Stash or should I use Bamboo branching (Branch updater etc.) functionality?
Thanks for your response.
Tomas
There is a very good description of this feature in Stash here.
Is does not answer my issue. My workflow is different. I would like to need master branch and synchronized maintenance branch. (when PullRequest changes something in master, these changes should be promoted to maintenance branch). I don't know if Stash is providing some feature for this kind of issue. How can I set automerge in this case?
I think you can set the Development and the Production branches to the appropriate values in the branching model settings. Create a test repository and experiment a bit.
With different branching model it works. Thanks for your cooperation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.