I want to be able to drag and drop cards onto my trello planner. I seem to be able to do this easily on a laptop but cant seem to easily do it on my iphone. I have already connected a calendar to trello.
Hello and welcome @Shawn Marshall
On desktop/web, you can usually drag a card from your board directly into an open slot in Planner.
On the iPhone app, the experience is more limited. Instead of drag-and-drop from the board, you typically need to open the card and add it to Planner or schedule it from there.
So if you’re trying to drag a card from the board into Planner on iPhone, that workflow may simply not be supported in the mobile app the same way it is on desktop.
I wish you a great Sunday ☀️
You can drag cards to Planner when you are on the Inbox tab (drag area is at the bottom; see image below)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.