I am looking to delete my Atlassian account. When I navigate to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/account-preferences and select "Delete Account", it tells me You can't delete your account Your account can't be deleted because: User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active entitlements.
I do see that my account is listed as the organization admin for organization, tasks12, under https://admin.atlassian.com -> Directory -> Users. I figured that, if I just delete the organization (which was a personal test project and I don't need), then that would resolve the original error. I then tried going to Organization Settings -> Profile -> Delete Organization. However, I see the message Before you can delete the organization, you’ll need to: Remove all apps included in your active subscriptions.
When I follow the included link (https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/delete-your-organization/), I start with the Cancel a Subscription page Following the instructions, I see I have two Active Free subscriptions and one inactive Free subscription but, from my understanding, they shouldn't be blocking my organization deletion.
I also see on the admin page under Apps -> Atlassian Apps that there are four free apps linked to the organization with no way to remove them. I am incredibly lost at this point as to what to do. I would've hoped that the process to do all this would be much easier.