I am new to Jenkins and so would like to explore more about Jenkins. How to show jenkins reports on confluence pages?
Hi Srinivas -
You can try the Confluence Publisher Plugin for this - link below:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Confluence+Publisher+Plugin
Not sure if the plugin is upgraded to 5.x yet.
Hi Zubin, I have already seen that but it was not provided with much information. It was also mentioned that the jenkins reports would be published as attachments on confluence pages but I am looking for plugins to dig and show the reports in some tabular formats.
Any more suggestions please?
We've presented the rss feed from jenkins as a panel in confluence but management was not impressed. Presenting live content from a jenkins view along with the projects other (e.g. Jira issues) would be a more valuable dashboard.
hi is there any way to upload any file in a tabular format to confluence through jenkins.
And one more question i uploaded the text data to confluence through jenkins but now i am not able to delete that content from confluence .how to solve it?
It appears that the confluence plugin is out of date in Jenkins. It looks as though it is trying to connect via a SOAP api in Confluence. I understand that api was deprecated. Please advise if there is another solution available.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.