Hi everybody
I need to add a custom field to issue summary in the issue view, can somebody help me?
We are using JIRA 5.2
Thanks
Do you need it actually added to the "summary" line or are you just talking about I need to see it on a page you are looking at? I'm unclear based off the question.
https://www.google.com.uy/search?q=jira+issue+view&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=es&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=MuNJUpqUKIjm8gSElIGQBA#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=Vir1yAW6Uwf0XM%3A%3BWJJx2HtXeo4pkM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fconfluence.atlassian.com%252Fdownload%252Fattachments%252F296096143%252FView_issue.png%253Fversion%253D1%2526modificationDate%253D1286851639116%2526api%253Dv2%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fconfluence.atlassian.com%252Fdisplay%252FJIRA051%252FJIRA%252B4.2%252BRelease%252BNotes%3B1139%3B695
where said, "Support Jira 4.2 compatilbe keyboard blabla...." i need to add a custom field there
Hi Hugo,
Let me understand the question, can you add a custom field value to the summary of the ticket?
If so which custom field type is taken from?
So you want the fix version's value at the summary, if I'm wrong
check this
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/200518/script-to-replace-summary-field?page=1#comment-200609
No, this pic is just an example, i just need to add a coustom field in the summary field in the issue view
do you require the customfield value to be reflected in the summary? or you want customfield replacing the summary field?
In the first scenario,
->You write an event listener which listens for ISSUE_CREATED or ISSUE_UPDATED events.
->In that listener, you read the value of customfield and set that value in the summary of issue. Finally update & re-index the issue.
you check my answer in https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/200518/script-to-replace-summary-field?page=1#comment-215879
In the second scenario, you need to change the vm files of jira.(need to check lot of dependencies)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.