As I research if I want to use Trello I ran into something unbelievable, so please tell me it is not true (Grok says it is).
Suppose:
I am using one board with several lists
In one list I have several cards
On one card I have a customer card. I am negotiating a deal with this customers and the details are in the card's Description and there are assigned tasks in the checklists.
One task I am assigning is for a driver to take me to a meeting
He, in turn will assign a task of washing the car to an employee named Sam.
According to Grok, if all, including Sam are using Trello, Sam gets access to my ENTIRE BOARD in order to be assigned the car wash task.
Not only can Sam see my negotiating notes with this customer, he has access to every other card and list on the board.
This cannot be true! Is it?