I am not able to setup successful in copilot cli.
it reports DCR (Dynamic Client Registration) is not supported on MCP server, so ask for client id and token.
Hi @Bowen Ji
Can you tell more details? Are you using MCP server?
Regards,
Seba
When I follow https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-rovo-mcp-server/docs/getting-started-with-the-atlassian-remote-mcp-server/ to add MCP on copilot-cli, I have to add Client ID and Client Type.
I am also experiencing this and would like to know if a solution is found
Hi @Bowen Ji This happens because Atlassian’s MCP server uses OAuth 2.1 and does not support Dynamic Client Registration (DCR). Some Copilot CLI setups expect DCR or manual client credentials, which aren’t compatible here. So the failure isn’t your config—it’s a current compatibility gap. For now, this flow may not work reliably until Copilot CLI better supports Atlassian’s OAuth approach.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.