This has been an issue I have been working around for quite a time without reporting it, but I thought it would be helpful if I did report it so here is:
With the Joggler plugin, which works like a charm with JIRA, I can start time tracking from JIRA to Toggl and then stop the timer. Once the worklog entry is stopped, I can't delete it from Toggl and see the worklog entry be deleted on Jira. It stays there. Moreover, I can't delete a worklog entry in JIRA and have it be deleted in Toggl. Leading to inconsistencies.
This happens usually when I am tracking time on the wrong project. My workaround is to edit the entry to 1 minute, and then start the timer in the other project from JIRA and readjust the time. Another possible workaround is to delete both the entries found in Toggl and also JIRA.
It would be nice if we could delete an entry from both Toggl or JIRA and have the entry be deleted on the other endpoint. Bidirectional delete is not a must, we could start with just being able to delete a work log in Toggl and have it get deleted on JIRA automatically. I hope I have been clear enough in my description of the problem.
Best regards