We're using the Free version of JPD. This limits us to just three Creators. However, one of the Creators cannot edit the issues/ideas within our space. Up in the top-right of the screen, we have an (entirely expected) warning that we have run out of Creators; this is correct as I have added three people (one of them, myself) into the jira-product-discover-users group. That is reflected on the Billing page (it says that we have 3 Users and, if I delete one of them from that group, this count drops to 2).
However, when I click on that warning about No Creators Remaining, the three users that it indicates as Creators are three entirely different people, none of whom have licences. This seems to be because, when I invite someone to the space, the popup has pre-selected Administrator as the Space Role and it will not allow me to change it.
How can I set up our system so that I can invite people as Admin, User(Creator) or Contributor as they should be?
