Atlassian Learning has come a long way in providing different forms of learning content. Our goal is to make whatever you’re learning stick in your brain, and a huge part of that is matching the right training format to the way you like to learn.
When learning about a new product, some people like watching video demonstrations, listening to lectures, or getting some hands-on experience doing labs. Some might even like being in a classroom setting where they can gain insight from other learners in real time! I know for myself, I love quietly reading through lessons, and then experimenting in the product alone on my own time.
I’d love to hear from you...
When it comes to product training, what format helps you learn best? Does that format depend on the product you’re learning about?
Answer this question below and share more about your go-to training format or any positive training experiences you’ve had in the past.
Looking forward to hearing how you learn best!