I’ve been spending some time exploring Rovo, looking less at individual features and more at how it fits into real, everyday workflows, especially from a Customer Success & Support lens.
A few early patterns I’ve noticed so far:
1️⃣ From Jira stories to clearer documentation
Using existing Jira context to create a first draft of product documentation helps teams move faster from delivery to clarity, without starting from a blank page.
2️⃣ Spotting patterns across support requests
Looking across historical support tickets to identify recurring themes can bring valuable signals into product discussions before those issues escalate.
3️⃣ Validating documentation coverage
Quickly checking FAQs and past tickets to see whether documentation actually answers what customers keep asking and where the gaps still are.
4️⃣ Preserving customer context
Revisiting older conversations so CS teams don’t lose history, and customers don’t have to repeat themselves every time ownership changes.
What’s stood out to me is that Rovo seems to support context-building, not just answer retrieval, helping teams shift from reacting to understanding.
I know many in the Community are already deep into Rovo (and Rovo Foundations), so I’d love to learn from you: