Hello, We tested Rovo-Dev but don't want to use ist in the future. How can I prevent it from becoming a paid app? Ist disabling the Rovo-Dev options enough, or can it be uninstalled?Thank you!
Hi @Markus Mistelbacher - welcome to the Community
just like Rovo, Rovo Dev currently cannot be uninstalled via the UI.
You can open a support request and ask them to remove Rovo Dev from your site. at support.atlassian.com
I did that just a week ago for multiple sites and they were very helpful and quick about it too.
To prevent Rovo from becoming a paid app, simply navigate to the Manage apps section in your Atlassian administration settings and select Uninstall to completely remove Rovo-Dev from your instance. Disabling it may stop the functionality, but uninstalling it ensures there are no future billing surprises once the trial or free period ends.
Yes, I am aware of this information.The problem is, however, that I have no option to uninstall it.
The intention behind the uninstallation was essentially to prevent incurring costs after the trial period for a product we didn't want.In my opinion this isn't described transparently.
You can remove Users from the product to prevent costs but like I said: Support can help with removing the App alltogether.
I understand the frustation - if everything was documented perfectly, we wouldn't need the Community Forums
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.