Why on earth is there double authentication that doesn't even work? Whose idea was that? I can't login to my silly little trello board because the email to confirm my identity does. not. send. I can't even login to create a dumb passcode. It's trello- not my bank account. Stop overcomplicating things.
Welcome @Zac
Hey, I totally get it that two-factor authentication can feel like overkill for a Trello board, especially when the confirmation email never shows up. You’re not alone.. this happens more often than you’d think but verification is needed to protect your account on Cloud..
Here’s what usually helps: check your spam or junk folder, make sure the email linked to your Trello account is correct, and try requesting a new login code.. You can also send a test notification.. More information here:https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/not-receiving-confirmation-emails-or-password-reset-emails/https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-two-factor-authentication/
Hi Zac, Hope you are doing well,Welcome to the community!!I have reviewed your email for any suppression issues, and the logs indicate that emails are being delivered correctly from our end. Please follow the steps outlined in this page to troubleshoot: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-two-factor-authentication/ You can disable the 2FA for your account by following steps on this page: https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/manage-two-step-verification-for-your-atlassian-account/#Disable-two-step-verification
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.