I missed the email and am locked out of my Trello account with the following message:
Legacy Trello-only two factor authentication over SMS is no longer supported. Please enter a backup code or contact support to recover your account
I don't have a backup code. I see in the community forum that you can initiate a recovery. Can you please do that for my Trello account? Thank you.
PS, please be careful not to affect any of my other Atlassian products like Bitbucket. Thanks.
Hi and Welcome , I've pinged Atlassian Support and you will hear from him within 2 business days.
BRKai
Thank you!
@Josh Black Hi Josh, we've created a ticket on your behalf and we'll reach out to you through the ticket. You should get an email with a link to the ticket. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.