Hello
I imported a project from jira instanceB into jira instanceA.
For the projects that are in instanceA I can see attachments, clik on attachments open files etc no issues. However when look at issues with attachments that I imported, I see the names of the files in attachment, but when I click on it I get 404 error
Here is the message I get when I click on the attachment link
Attachment /36222/test_data.xls was not found
Could not find what you were looking for. Maybe you should raise an issue.
I see the attachments are present in the data directory.
The difference I notice is that for projects in which the attachments are working when I mouse over the attachment file, I see full path http://jira.tcompany.com/secure/attachment/45678/mydata.xls
But for the imported project when I mouse over attachment I see partial path /36222/test_data.xls
I see in Administartion -> Attachments the attachments path is proper.
Can you please tell me how to resolve this issue.
Thanks
Abe