Loom isn’t working and it keeps saying that to many redirects occurred. I first had problems with my look uploading and it never uploaded so I deleted the app and now I have this issue.
Hi @Brianna Ernest
Welcome. I have used safari with it but don't have the issues you have encountered. Have you tried using chrome and see if this issue occurs?
As for safari, you may want to try safe mode by holding shift and launching it. If it opens without issue, you might want to try to remove any extension and add-ons and keep it extension free to isolate what the issue is.
@Brianna Ernest , it you find a solution?
I am suddenly experiencing the same issue. I have tried with Firefox, Chrome and Safari (Chrome and Safari are both updated to newest version and have no extensions installed).
The message from all three browsers are that too many redirects are happening.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.