Hi Trello Support Team,
I’m reaching out regarding an issue we’re experiencing while trying to add a new team member to our Trello board.
We’ve invited the new member to join our board/space, but we keep receiving a notification saying we’re unable to add them and that we need to contact the admin. The issue is that I am already an admin of our Trello workspace/space, so I’m unsure why the system is preventing the approval or access.
We’ve tried the following troubleshooting steps multiple times:
- Logging out and back in
- Asking the new member to log out and log back in
- Resending the board/space invite
- Re-attempting the join process
Unfortunately, the issue still persists, and I’m unable to grant them access.
Could you please check if there are any permission, billing, workspace limits, or admin-related restrictions affecting our account?
Thank you so much for your assistance.