Is it possible to gain acces to Confluence only to specific IP-Addresses/Ranges? Maybe like i would do it in a htaccess with Deny/Allow?thks
I solved the problem using the MS Server Firewall rules for incoming connections.
You can write a plugin with a servletfilter:
https://developer.atlassian.com/display/DOCS/Servlet+Filter+Plugin+Module
Or, better, use an Apache HTTP-Server as proxy:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Running+Confluence+behind+Apache
I think that's the right approach: to manage it at the firewall/proxy level rather than in Confluence.
Hey @Gilbert Janeselli !
I believe you're on our Server deployment, and this request was a few years ago, but still wanted to let you know that we've recently launched a beta program for IP allowlisting that's available for Confluence, Jira Software, and Jira Service Desk Cloud Premium customers and evaluators. If you're interested, you can learn more about the feature and how to enable it by visiting our documentation for IP allowlisting here.
Please reach out if you have questions!
Thanx, but we i am fine with my whitelists over the firewall.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.