It'd be useful to know that a Content Block is being used by one or more Include Contents, and on which articles.
In particular, if I'm reviewing an article for potential deletion, I might keep it if parts of the content are being used elsewhere in Confluence.
There are two ways in which I can see this being useful:
- An option in the Content Block macro itself, a 'click to view' report of where the content is being used.
- An admin option in the space Content Tools, showing the full list of each article that has a Content Block being used and which pages are using it in Include Content macros.
So we'd have the name of the page followed by a list of the other pages that use the content from the page.
Obviously there are the permissions that would hide from my view the pages I can't normally see, but perhaps there's a way around that by merely stating "Pages you do not have permission to view are using the content in this Content Block on this page."