Hello,I want to know how I can cancel the free trial on time!and how I can remove the account!
Hi!To cancel the free trial:
1. Go to https://admin.atlassian.com2. Select your organization3. Go to Billing section4. Find your product and click Cancel subscription
If you haven't provided any payment information — don't worry, you won't be charged when the trial expires. Atlassian won't charge you without billing details on file. You canalso just let the trial run out on its own.
Official guide: https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/cancel-a-subscription/
To delete your account:
1. Go to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile2. Click Account preferences3. Scroll down to Delete your account and click Delete account
Important: if you get an error saying you're the last billing admin — you'll need to cancel all active subscriptions first, then try deleting again.
Official guide: https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/delete-your-atlassian-account/
Hope this helps!
Hi @[deleted],
Welcome to the Community! If you have further issues you can also contact Altassian Support: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.