Hi Team,
I need to calculate the two custom field text values without using any plugins.
Kindly suggest a solution for my query.
Thanks in Advance
Sathish Prabhakar
You could hack in a display of a calculation by using javascript, but if you want to be able to search, filter or use it in reports, you can't, you need a plugin.
Nic Brough Kindly give me a way for, how to do that? Thanks
I'm afraid I don't do javascript - It is a pain in the neck to get right and maintain on upgrade, and my clients have always needed the results to be available in places other than issue view, so I've always done it properly.
Question: Which is worse? Hacking the JIRA UI (or even pasting code in the announcement banner) , or using a plugin?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.