Hello All,
I am using JIRA 4.4.3 unlimited user licence. There is a proposal to upgrade to JIRA Agile.
What are the various Risk if I'll not upgrade? Please suggest.
Hello there,
JIRA 4.4.3 is quite old in my opinion and you can see this link to see what all features you have missed by not upgrading!
BR,
Mike
There is JIRA and there is JIRA agile. JIRA agile is an add-on.
Yes, I am aware of that . Depending on your needs you can install it- there is less or no risk.
Also, there could be compatibility issues - please refer this link for the JIRA agile version and its compatibility with JIRA. It was called GH then!
Yes GreenHopper renamed to JIRA Agile in JIRA 6
You really should upgrade it.
Baseline risk - if something goes wrong, you could easily be on your own.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.