I can't synchronize the infos of my desktop board with the app on my phone.
I click on the Sync Queue on the app, but nothing happens.
It could be that the phone is not connected to the internet or is on a slow connection.
The phone connection is fine. Just Trello app doesn't sync, the rest of the apps on my phone works just fine.
Other boards work just fine too if I log with another e-mail , it seems the problem is this account... I don't understand why...
I logged out and connected again. The connection is back, but I lost all what I've written offline. And the powerup Import to Board JSon can't read the Sync Queue Json file....
Hi Baroona,
That sounds frustrating. If the sync queue isn’t responding, it’s usually related to connectivity or the app session. I’d suggest logging out of the Trello app and back in, checking that you’re on a stable internet connection, and making sure the app is updated to the latest version.
If the issue continues, reinstalling the app or reaching out to Trello support may help resolve it. Hope this gets it sorted for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.