I can see I have a site for just the company name and now a company.name-team site. How do I get rid of the team site and just have one? I have already connected Bitbucket to the team one by accident.
From my experience, and on a premium license we have had users create 'shadow sites'
Admin > Apps > Shadow IT Apps
It will then show a list of sites created... unless you are on Enterprise plan, it does not look like you can disable them... Very annoying I know!
You can go in and add yourself as an admin, and then slowly close/delete them.
Hopefully this helps.
Hi @Jade Hawken - welcome to the Community,
Atlassian makes it VERY easy to create new Organisations and sites.
If you are the Org Admin for both, you can go to admin.atlassian.com > select company.name-team Org >Billing > "Manage" next to the App > "..." in the upper right corner > cancel subscription
Note: depending how and what subscription has been added, that path looks a little different or cancellation is not possible. If in doubt, you can contact support.atlassian.com and ask them to cancel everything on the site and remove the site if possible. Make sure to select "Cloud Administration" as product.
Hope that helps.
Thank you for your help and for the lovely welcome!
Thank you for this! We do not have Enterprise but the site creation is driving me crazy. How do you make yourself an admin in a site someone created accidentally? Thank you for your insight!
Click on the 3 dots ... and select 'Join as admin'
That should then be able to grant you access to view these shadow sites
Enjoy your week!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.