Hello,
I use Trello to manage events organized by different producers.
I have a main board we'll call Events, which inclused all events with card names in format "Event name (Producer Name)"
I have another board which I want to use to track each producers info (we'll call it Producer). I want to link all the "Events" cards from on producer, on one "Producer" card.
I've managed to automatically link Event cards in a checklist in the Producer card with the use of labels "Producer Name".
I'd like to do 2 things:
1) Add the corresponding label "Producer Name" when it detects the name in brackets in the Event card.
I'm guessing I need to use wildcards but I don't understant them
2) Check the Event (linked item) off the Producer card's checklist when the Event goes in the "Done" list on the Event board.
For this I've tried (with no success):
When a card is added to list "Done"
For each card linked in the attachments
Check item {triggercardname}
Do you have any idea how I could achieve that?
Thanks