Hello,
I want to install a new Confluence add-on.Add-ons are not appearing in the Find app.How can I install the add-on?I downloaded the JAR file, but where can I add it?Confluence version
8.5.28
Best Regards,
Hi Esranur, Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
For Confluence Data Center 8.5.28, apps can be installed either from Marketplace or by manual upload.
Since you already have the JAR file:
The JAR file should not be placed directly on the filesystem.
If Find new apps does not display any results, the instance likely does not have internet access. In that case, manual upload is the correct approach.
Reference:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/installing-apps-273875714.html
Hey there @esranur doğan ,
From the Manage Apps menu, you should see an Upload App button that will allow you to install an App via JAR file.
Here's a relevant link for this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/managing-system-and-marketplace-apps-25788666.html
Notice that some changes were made from Confluence v8.8 onwards, but it should not affect your instance.
Hope this helps! =]
Hi @esranur doğan
It seems that in the Apps section within the settings, the Connection to the Marketplace is disabled.
Just in case you do not see the 'Upload App' option under Manage Apps, it is possible that it is disabled in System property.
You can enable it in Confluence data center by enabling it as follows:Under the Confluence install directory, navigate to <confluence-install>/bin/setenv.sh
Add/modify the following property:CATALINA_OPTS="-Dupm.plugin.upload.enabled=true"
Restart Confluence.
If you have multiple nodes, you need to do this on each node.
Hope this helps!
RegardsRajat
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.