my table is totally gone and even though I can see it in the chrome history - when I click it shows: something must go wrong.did you have such case and how did you solve it?
It could be that the admin of that board or that workspace removed your access. Could you please check with the workspace admin.
Hi @Gaurav Kataria
I think I was the only owner of the table, as it was for my own tasks and as soon as I moved all my tasks there it was gone:/Is there a way to get it back? It would be super super super helpful
Hi @Anna Sadowy
We've created a support ticket for you and you should get an email with the link to the ticket # TRELLO-224357. We'll continue to work on this with you in the ticket.
Many thanks!Trello Support
URL of the table which is gone is:https://trello.com/b/hr6JMZzq/%E2%9C%A8digital%E2%9C%A8?openCardComposerInFirstList=true
https://trello.com/c/IwFllDxm/3-bluey-aktualizacja-stron-www
https://trello.com/c/DArb60YA/6-proces-rich-content
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.