I am using BitBucket as a code repository.
My Colleagues and I are using SourceTree to Commit, Push and Pull code changes to a bit bucket repository.
The issue I am confused about is that when I create a new feature - I create a branch for my feature - commit the code changes - select pull request when committing the changes - I am then directed to the BitBucket site to fill in details of the Pull request.
However my colleagues who are continually using SourceTree do not receive any notification of this Pull request. Is SourceTree capable of notifying users of pull requests ? If not - what is the normal process for colleagues to be informed of pull requests ? Should my colleagues need to keep watching the Bitbucket site throughout their day ? Will they receive an email notification ?
Any advice on recommended process would be appreciated.