In what seems to be a change caused by a recent update, I've noticed that sometimes pull requests I'm an approver on will silently switch to only showing the diff between the original PR commits and the earlier PR commits instead of the full diff between the PR branch and the destination branch. This typically happens when:
- Someone files a pull request putting me as an reviewer
- I add some comments/tasks and then mark as approved
- The person adds new code to the PR (perhaps addressing the comments from myself or other reviewers)
- I revisit the PR, and now I can only see the incremental changes
This is quite frustrating, since I almost always want to view the full diff. I want to know:
- How do I toggle back to seeing the full diff?
- Is it possible to disable the behavior which silently switches the PR to the "incremental diff" mode?