Currently our confluence (3.4.6) and JIRA(4.2.2) are running in the same server, -Dhttp.proxyHost setup in confluence but not jira, and the {<tt>jiraissues</tt>} and {<tt>jiraportlet</tt>} macros are working fine.
Now we migrate confluence and jira to two different servers and I have updated the trusted application IP address within both confluence and jira, but {<tt>jiraissues</tt>} and {<tt>jiraportlet</tt>} macros has problem: when I try to insert "issue assign to me" Gadget in confluence page, it prompt me to login & approve, so I did but the following message displayed:
[shindig.gadgets.oauth.OAuthResponseParams] logDetailedWarning OAuth fetch error, reprompting for user approval -- url: /plugins/servlet/gadgets/makeRequest | userName: xxxxxx | referer: http://hq/plugins/servlet/gadgets/ifr?container=atlassian&mid=2592267173888&country=GB&lang=en&view=default&view-params={"writable":"true"}&st=atlassian......... %2Frest%2Fgadgets%2F1.0%2Fg%2Fcom.atlassian.jira.gadgets%3Aassigned-to-me-gadget%2Fgadgets%2Fassigned-to-me-gadget.xml&libs=auth-refresh#rpctoken=495708010
Anyone can help?
When I did this very thing, I had to destroy the app links and rebuild them.
I think there is some housekeeping data in the DB that has to be recreated.
G.
Thanks, Gregory. You are right, the first thing I look at is the application link, also our proxy server has some problem, that's why they can't communicate to each other. It's all fixed now. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.