Dear Atlassian Support Team,
I am writing to request assistance regarding access to an existing Jira site.
The Issue: I previously created the following URL: http://superpmt2.atlassian.net/
However, when I attempt to log in to Jira now, the system prompts me to set up a new site. When I try to use the URL above, I receive an error message stating that the site name is already taken.
The Challenges:
I cannot recall which specific email account or at what time I originally registered this site.
I am currently unable to access the administrator dashboard because the system does not recognize my current login as the owner of that specific URL.
My Request: I would like to regain access to this site or, if that is not possible, prove my ownership so that the site can be deactivated or transferred to my current account.
Could you please provide guidance on:
How I can verify my identity/ownership of this site?
What information (e.g., past billing info or domain verification) is required to recover this instance?
I am happy to provide any necessary documentation to resolve this ownership conflict.
Best regards,
YuChe