Within the Issue page the only way to see a issue belongs to a specific project is by the project key which I find quite small. Is there a possibility to differentiate between projects by using colors?
Hi Janna
Basically when you create a project in JIRA, you will then define the project key itself. I believe the Project key is sufficient enough and is the only way to provide the differentiation among other issues on the issue navigator itself.
Hi Jann
You can define a Project Avatar on each project to distinguish its difference
For more information, please refer on this documentation: Defining a Project
Hopefully it helps!
Cheers
You have the name of the project in your breadcrumbs navigation on top of the view issue page...
So there is the avatar for the project page and the breadcrumbs if you are looking at the issues belonging to that project, but what if I am looking at ALL my issues at the same time belonging to several projects, in the list you have only the column "key" for differentiating between projects. If your list is quite big you lose the overview of which tasks belong to which project.
Ok, I would have loved to see more differentiation (even if it was only changing the color of the key) but I guess the key only might be enough.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.