I have a board ("Egne cacher") which has been closed. I thought I was the admin - I am at least the only user.
Is it possible to reopen? And add me as admin?
Thank you so much!
https://trello.com/b/1BJfVLjH/egne-cacher?search_id=7cc54411-429f-40b3-b1ba-fd7b922f0626
Hi Torkil,
I have clicked the request assistance button to notify Atlassian Support of this request so they can look to answer this question for yourself.
You may also want to raise a support request in the service desk at: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Regards,
Kristian
Thanks a lot!
I can't find my way to add a support request. When I click through the options, I end up here
Hi Torkill,
Ok, I flagged this post with Atlassian Support, so hopefully they will get back to you soon.
Hi @Torkil Grindstein
We've granted you a board admin role, as it appears the sole board admin had their account deleted. Can you please try one more time to reopen the board?
Hope this helps!
Trello Support Team
Beautiful Thank you so much for your quick help, guys
Torkil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.