Hi Community,
I've started to figure out Trello today for our company. The setup will be simple, we have one planner and 5-10 members with the app who should see the tasks they are assigned to.
The board is all setup and i've send the first invitation to a user (myself for now). What I experience is that Inbox and Planner are empty, even tho I have tasks assigned to me. Furthermore I see the whole board and can edit/delete everyones tasks from everyone the board. If I only want my tasks I have to go to Guest Workspaces -> Trello Workspace -> Boards -> MyBoard -> Filter -> @-Sign -> MyName
And that everytime I open the app. Is there an overview where I only see my tasks? Of a power-up or other way? I'm kinda lost here... for me that is such a basic function
Thanks in advance for helping me out