my whole page with a table disappeared. Does any know the issue and how to solve it?
@Anamaria Podar on addition to what Kris asked, is this a Data Center or Cloud? I've never seen this in the cloud and it looks like something you would see in DC, but again, I might be wrong 🤔
Hi @Anamaria Podar
Can you, pls describe what exactly happened?
There can be a lot of reasons why a page migh 'disappear'.
Each would have a different solution.
Good point @Tomislav Tobijas althought the tag says Cloud...
I am sorry, it is actually Data Center
I had a big table table which was put down a root page for about 2 weeks. It worked fine until now. 3 people have access to it and this appears to all of us.
it was initially a big table for year 2025 tasks. In the meantime, I have copied the table and created a separate page with this table. Now the parent page is the task table from 2026 and the child page is the one from 2025. If i go to versions (in the now 2026 table) that onece was the 2025 one, the same pop up appears as I try to revert it.
@Anamaria Podar might be DC database issue (I haven't worked that much with infrastructure on Confluence DC)
Potentially, if you've used some kind of Marketplace apps to construct that table, these could break as well.
The recommendation here would definitely be to reach out internally to whoever is managing your on-prem Confluence, and they can try to troubleshoot it further. Try IT department or potentially your manager, who should be able to point you to right direction when it comes to who to contact. 👀
I mean, there are application and/or server logs (usually located at <confluence-home/logs/atlassian-confluence.log) that could be reviewed, and these could be shared with Atlassian Support if needed. That exception request's unique ID could be referenced in those logs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.