I have no idea how to set up this for our company based off packages.
Here is what needs to be accomplished
4 separate locations about 10 - 15 employees per location. These employees need to be able to communicate with each other at each location inside one board. There is about 10 employees that need to be able to be able to receive cards from all four locations the rest would just be communicating with each other inside their board at there locations.
We do not need a lot of features. We need to be able to add the label colors and change the column colors. We do not need AI or anything like that. We just need to be able to track the job from the beginning column to the end. Everyone at each location needs to be able to add cards to anyone's column. I believe our employees just need the standard package but I need to know the cost of this before I sign all the employees up for this.