**Can the team recover my boards?**
In the beginning of January some boards of mine were deleted (though I did not wanted to). Now, I cannot recover them.
Please help. Thanks.
Hi @Viktoria
Looks like you got some kind of bug with your boards.
If you are on the Standard plan or above, you can contact directly to the Trello Support team here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
@Viktoria
If you've just Closed a board (the action available when you're in the settings on the board itself), you can recover it.
If you've really deleted the board from the Closed Boards list then it's gone. For more detail about deleting or recovering closed boards, check out the KB page.
Per Atlassian's documentation "Deleting a board is permanent, and deleted boards cannot be recovered. If you want to get rid of a board without deleting its content, close it instead."
Thanks. It looks like this. Archived boards cannot be reopened, when I try to. I click on reopen and cannot choose anything. What shall I do?
Thanks for attaching the image.
The workspace dropdown might not show all options or may be missing for these common reasons:
You must be an admin of the closed board to reopen it and choose a workspace.
Make sure you have checked all the suggestions above. I hope it helps.
Yes, thanks. Creating a new workspace helped. Strange, but it worked out. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.