How can I overlay two different boards so that I can see what tasks I have to do on each day from both boards?
Hi @Udo
This feature is not a built in by default, if you are a premium subscriber you can use Workspace Table Viewshttps://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/workspace-table-view/
Failing that, you can combine boards using Placker power-uphttps://trello.com/power-ups/590f10d117d6ebad37ed3dd5/projects-by-placker
Hi there! We'd love to learn more about how you'd like to be able to visualize your cards from multiple boards in one place. If you're interested in chatting, you can sign up for a research session here: https://www.userinterviews.com/projects/nd9DL7cDvw/apply
Thanks for the tips, but I've looked at both links and can't find the view I'm looking for anywhere. :-)
Example:
Board A: 5 tasks with due dates 1 January, 12 January, 20 January, 25 January, 30 January.
Board B: 4 tasks with due dates of 6 January, 15 January, 22 January.
Now I urgently need a view by due date with all tasks without having to log into both boards:
1 January: Task 1, Board A
6 January: Task 1, Board B
12 January: Task 2, Board A
15 January: Task 2, Board B
etc.
That's what I'm looking for. And I'm sure other project managers are interested in this too. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.