I want to sort labels from A-Z. How do I do this?
Thanks.
Hi @Martin
In Jira Cloud, labels themselves cannot be globally sorted or reordered (A–Z or Z–A). Labels are not managed as an ordered list; they are stored as a dynamic set and displayed based on internal usage and context.
What can be sorted is the list of issues by the Labels column (for example, A–Z / Z–A in the Issue Navigator). This sorting applies to issues, not to the label values themselves.
In the Labels picker (when editing an issue), labels are not shown alphabetically. Instead:
Because of this, the recommended approach is to type the label name and let Jira suggest existing matches, rather than relying on alphabetical ordering.Note: This is expected behavior in Jira Cloud and not a configuration issue
Hi @Sebastian Quesada Ocampo -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Please re-read this question as it appears to be for Trello and not Jira Cloud.
Thanks, and kind regards,Bill
Thanks Bill. Yes, I'm referring to Trello.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.