Hi there, I have created a board and make it a template (I have Trello premium). I am selling this template to my audience, so they can copy the board into their own workspace.
What I am seeing is:
- paying customers can see who has bought it (privacy matter)
- paying customer can edit my template (not what I want).
How can I:
- Share my template where people can only make changes only once they have the copy in their own workspace
- Avoid members can see who is a member
- Avoid members to make changes
The board is set as a template (black ribbon above).
Visibility only to workspace (not public or private)
The rights are set to 'observer'
So, what am I doing wrong and how can I manage to share my bord after payment without people seeing each other and make edits to the template?