Hello, i have a trello account since 2016, i never had a 2f verification, i always just entered my password. Thus i did not solve i already do not Havel ani access to the e-mail account under which I was registered due to the fact the website of my company is now out of work and the hosting was not prolonged.
Today i tried to log in and i realized i am not able to do that because the page started asking for a 6-digit code being sent to the e-mail which already does not operate. I have never set this form od authentification. I really need to get access to my old account as i have there all the notes to the clients work i need to bill now.
I already requested the password recovery email through the Atlassian website to ve send to my other e-mail, bit nothing arrived.
Is there aby Chance to get to my old account?
Since it’s not possible to log in, i can’t contact Atlassian Support directly.
Could someone from the Atlassian team please check this situation or provide the next steps to recover access to the account?
Thanks in advance for any help