I have this issue type and when I go to Raise a Request I have this screen
How can I add more fields like Description, Request Participants, etc
Thank you!
Hi @Monica
Adding fields to a request type is done under the Project/Space settings -> Request Types.
It's a bit different on data center than cloud but the following documentation should help you if you have administrator permissions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/setting-up-request-types-939926357.html
@Chris Rogers is right.
I have added the DC documentation link for you; setting-up-request-types
Thank you so much for this @Chris Rogers how do I go about adding fields in this section?
You'll need to add the fields you'd like to the Create screen for whichever issue type is mapped to this request type.
For example, if this were a Software Request (request type) mapped to Service Request (issue/work item type), you'd need to ensure the fields you want are on the Create screen configured for Service Request.
The following documentation should help:
Adding custom fields
Associating a screen with an issue operation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.